Up and coming Wisconsin artist

Featured artist: RED - Up and coming Wisconsin artist


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist RED.

How did you decide to become an artist?

RED: I started rapping at the age of 9. Freestyling with my uncle’s, then I just rolled with it. But I stopped until 14 because I was still a kid playing around all the time. But when I did turn 14, my friend got me in a studio and from that day I was hooked!

Perfect your craft, my father told me that when he found out I rapped.

- RED


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes, I love performing on stages. put me on any stage and I’ll keep the crowd live.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


warrior blood I got it in my vessels, flow like water open oceans with ships and vessels. my mind wanders like a stray animal, in my cranium. titanium thoughts therefore you only know the things I let you.
- RED

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

yes currently im working on my next mixtape alarm clock! and I have plenty of my work on soundcloud.com. my name is TheRealRED, exactly how I spelled it.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes! it would be a dream come true. though, no matter how great getting signed would be, going independent is a true come up

Any last words?

I wanna give a big shout out to my team, HitSquad, BAMN INC, LBMG, and all of Wisconsin. Oh yeah shout out to all my people from the Uplands!!

Where can we contact you?

RED: you can contact me on Facebook, Andrew Red Jackson.

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment