Up and Coming artist FreshaNova and The New Romans are on the rise

Featured artist: FreshaNova - Up and Coming artist FreshaNova and The New Romans are on the rise


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist FreshaNova.

How did you decide to become an artist?

FreshaNova: I have been in love with music since I was seven years old but decided to take it serious when I reached the age of eighteen. At that time I knew I was talented and had what it took to take my skills and passion for the genre to the next level.

The best advice I recieved as an artist was to always stay true to yourself, meaning don’t compromise your brand/style of music to satisfy a particular audience.

- FreshaNova


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do perform live, I have done a ton of live performances in my city of St. Louis as well as given my own concert in which was the headliner.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


too many to choose…
- FreshaNova

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on an LP entitled ”Holy Nova” also I have released a project called ”DreamLand” in May of 2013.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Honestly my first choice would be to get a distribution deal just due to the fact that I would have more creative control over my work but at the same time a major label can get things done faster and can reach places that going independent can’t.

Any last words?

I just want to give a shout out to my organization The New Romans, my supporters , my family, and the city I call home St. Louis.

Where can we contact you?

FreshaNova: https://twitter.com/OG_FreshaNova

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment