"Reflections" w/ Mr. Soul Howe

Featured artist: Soul Howe - ”Reflections” w/ Mr. Soul Howe


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Soul Howe.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Soul Howe: I have always been an artist; It was just up to me to figure out which particular form of art would be best suited to express myself; I have found the music arts to be much like salvation; as it has given life a new.

”Know thine self. and be thineself; as everyone else is taken.”

- Soul Howe


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes! I am a live performer. Performing live is so amazing. it literally removes all negative energies in me; and it is as if time stops. I have never felt so powerful in my life, then when administering song.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Soul; The vital existance of a being. The immaterial essence of an individual through which one perceives, feels, reflects and desires.”
- Soul Howe

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Album ”Reflections” UNIR1 Radio.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would; but I’d rather not at this time.

Any last words?

Much luv as always Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. To all those whom have made my current project possible; i.e. Homegrown DA Producer, The Artistry of an Ordinary Girl, Popz Howe & The Soul Jurors of Halifax.

Where can we contact you?

Soul Howe: @Soul Howe Everywhere.

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment