my name KRAZYK and Im trying to be yo favor rapper that all https://soundcloud.com/krazyk318 CHECK THE LINK OUT

Featured artist: Krazyk - my name KRAZYK and Im trying to be yo favor rapper that all https://soundcloud.com/krazyk318 CHECK THE LINK OUT


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Krazyk.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Krazyk: I had so many problems going on my life so I start put my problem down on paper the it start from there

the strugle is the hustle and when u grind u shine

- Krazyk


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i do conterts i got a show on june 28 in oak grove llouisiana

Best punchline you ever wrote?


it so many i cant choose
- Krazyk

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

IM working on my mixtape life harder then hard

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes if the money look right

Any last words?

shout breon mookie and the whole mae squad

Where can we contact you?

Krazyk: www.soundcloud.com/krazyk318

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment