let's talk about it

Featured artist: Goodie Mr 803 - let’s talk about it


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Goodie Mr 803.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Goodie Mr 803: Music was always in nee, from breath I was singing, playing instruments, and rap just came naturally

never change for this industry,,, people love people who are them selves

- Goodie Mr 803


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes I do,,, book me asap

Best punchline you ever wrote?


swing
- Goodie Mr 803

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

century working on my next mix tape, MR MYSELF AND I,,,, MY LAST MIX TAPE WAS DYNAMIC SOUFF,,/the beginning of the end,,,,dj spins, day piff.com

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider it,,,,,,,I like being independent more because off the freedom I have as an artist,,,I don’t have to confine myself to what every body else say is hot,,,I feel like it’s a million people who want something different, I’m the alternative!

Any last words?

Shoot out to my city,,, Columbia SC, metro,,,, all my niggas holding it down,,,, buck FIFFTY, Mr 803, Hazy Baby, Dready Mane,Toney Hall,Ray stacks, pill work, Ron Mac,Alboo, China Mac,K Black, juice Gang, Jordan Costello,N Da Ruff ent. and many more,

Where can we contact you?

Goodie Mr 803: sound cloud,,, Goodie Mr 803

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment