Laced Bombs in da Building...BOOM!!!

Featured artist: Laced Bombs - Laced Bombs in da Building…BOOM!!!


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Laced Bombs.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Laced Bombs: I’ve been doing music since I was a child. I’ve always loved to write and perform. It is my passion and I was a natural at it. The game chose me.

The best advice given to me was, don’t stop rapping and stay on your grind young man.

- Laced Bombs


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I perform live throughout the DMV area all of the time. From Busboys and Poets to Live and Ramshead Center stage. I also perform in NY at the Village Underground and other venues.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I ain’t really no punchline rapper but some flyness go like this: Bass Boom like thunder, world full of wonder, if I count up all my blessings we might run up out of numbers; until their are no numbers left Imma stay fresh to def.
- Laced Bombs

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Music. I’m constantly working on music. Inspired by the way I be dropping bombs, the current project is entitled ”Nuclear Hitz.”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I may or may not. I would just do what’s best for me and my situation. Every situation is different so I just play it how it go.

Any last words?

Shout out to DC, Maryland, and Virginia. DA DMV!!! Bottom line. Other than that just all my supporters. Much love. BOOM!!!

Where can we contact you?

Laced Bombs: Just Google Laced Bombs and check me out on youtube.

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment