HIP HOP RESURGENCE

Featured artist: PYRO PHOENIX - HIP HOP RESURGENCE


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist PYRO PHOENIX.

How did you decide to become an artist?

PYRO PHOENIX: WELL I REALLY DIDNT DECIDE.. MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ME WANTING TO EXPRESS MYSELF KIND OF WAS A PART OF THE DECISION. BUT ME BEING A WRITER AND A SPEAKER MADE ME THINK SHIT THE STREETS WANT ME BUT THE RAP GAME NEEDS ME! PLUS I HAD TO FIND A WAY TO PREVENT MY FROM GOING BACK TO PRISON SO I HAD A NEW MIND, A NEW BODY AND NOW YOU HAVE PYRO PHOENIX!!!!

THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GIVEN IS TO STAY TRUE TO ONESELF (BE YOURSELF).

- PYRO PHOENIX


What about concerts? Do you play live?

YES I LOV E TO PERFORM LIVE AND CONCERTS IS DEFINITELY A MUST.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


EVERY BAR THAT I SPIT HOT COLD GRITS, I WRITE RHYMES ON THE TOLIET SO YOU KNOW IM THE SHIT.
- PYRO PHOENIX

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY MIXTAPE ENTITLED ”FLAME ZONE” DUE IN JULY. YES I HAVE RELEASED A MIXTAPE WITH MY GROUP IN 2011, CROOK COUNTY VOL. 1, SOLO PROJECT (ANGRY BIRD 1, ANGRY BIRD 2)

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

YES I WOULDSIGN. PRO ARE OBVIOUSLY MORE MARKETING, MONEY, ETC.. CONS: MIGHT TRY TO CHANGE A PERSONS CREATIVITY AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO ANSWER TO THEM ON ALOT OF THINGS.

Any last words?

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT THE WHOLE FLAME GANG FAMILY (ABR OVER 15YRS BEEN TOGETHER AND STILL HERE MY NIGGAS LET’S EAT!!) SKEEZ IT’S HUNTING SEASON, MAIN ATTRACTION GET EM’, AMP, DUKE I GOT EM!! ROB LAY EM DOWN$, TI & FIGH LIGHTS OUT FOR EM. CROOK COUNTY (FLED MY BIG BROTHER), REEM MY NIGGA, BUSINESS PARTNER, BASICALLY THE NIGGA WHO KEEP ME IN CHECK WHEN I STARTED TO LEAVE THIS SHITAND GET BACK TO THE STREETS! THIS OUR DREAM HOMEY LET’S TAKE IT! BIG SHOUT OUT TO SMURF AND THE BORN TO DIE CAMP. TAMPA LETS SET THE STREET ON FIRE$$$..
GO YAMS FUCK WITH ME, 24, DRAK, THE WEAKA, JUNKIE LANE, THE BODY SNATCHAS, GMOBB, AVERAGE KID PRODUCTION, TAH CHI, DJ SWIFT AND THE WHOLE TAMPA BAY / THE BURG MOVEMENT. AND IF I FORGOT YOU MY BAD.. GOT YOU NEXT TIME. DON’T SPAZZ!!!! LOL!!!

Where can we contact you?

PYRO PHOENIX: https://soundcloud.com/flamegangmuzik

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment