HERE COMES THE BRAND NOOMIE FLAVA IN YA EAR

Featured artist: Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA - HERE COMES THE BRAND NOOMIE FLAVA IN YA EAR


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA: My mom said i was RAPPING in her womb. So i believe I was pre destin for the MUSIC INDUSTRY. My mother was a background vocalist for MICHEL’LE, hired by Dr. Dre and EASY E. My mother is Renonda Taylor and she can sing any singer to date under a table. She is also my MOMAGER. I have been groomed from the womb.

Perfect my craft, make it my own and be ORIGINAL.

- Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes. Street Parties, Underground Parties, Christmas Parties, Teen PARTIES. I LOVE THOSE and School in the DFW metroplex.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


U WONT BE AROUND NEXT YEAR MY RAP TO SEVERE BRINGING NOOMIE FLAVA TO YA EAR.
- Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

WORKING MY ORIGINAL CD, and I have a single on YouTube.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i want to sign with either DIDDY, RICK ROSS, CMYM, JAYZ, but in all honesty any Label Offer would be glorious. Im praying.

Any last words?

SHOTS OUT 2 my MOMAGER, family and friends, Top and Cutty for producing my first MIXTAPE and giving me a BOOTH to shine and grind in. My FB fans and friends. Every Artist trying like me. INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ALL SCHOOLS in America. #Teen Nation. Diddy my mentor. Soulji Boi for Super Dope all the ladies in the Game past and present. Most of GOD for kissing me with life. And myself for having the courage to be what that is. A BROWNSKIN GIFTED TEENAGER.

Where can we contact you?

Shakiya Taylor aka NOOMIE FLAVA: http://on.vibe.com/1iVafRO

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment