Facts about Tone

Featured artist: Tone - Facts about Tone


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tone.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tone: Well majority of my family was rappers such as my brothes and cuzins and I was around them alot, so I eventually developed a flow. My friends also seen potiental in me so, they encourage me to start a rap career and become a artist.

Your delivery is everything when rapping.

- Tone


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No, but I plan to very soon as possible.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Live now fuck dying, laugh now fuck crying !
- Tone

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on my mixtape, an yes I released a few freestyles.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, and some of the pros and cons is how much percentage of money do I split with the label, what type of style or rapper do the lable want me to become and how popular is the lable.

Any last words?

Shoutout to the whole philly, shoutout to Rsb, Native Kreation clothing line, my family, friends an etc ..

Where can we contact you?

Tone: http://m.soundcloud.com/tone7800

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment