D.S.E. Hustle, Grind, Repeat

Featured artist: K.T. Yung Judah - D.S.E. Hustle, Grind, Repeat


Education first, and be aware of everything around you.

- K.T. Yung Judah


Upcoming underground artist K.T. Yung Judah just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

K.T. Yung Judah: Old school artist (Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, NeoSoul, Do Wop, even Gospel. As long as it was with a real message.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do it’s a must see when I do. I do when Opportunity presents itself.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Knockin’ down wall’s, Berlin needs a damn shovel/ I got this on lock, like the Lord got the devil/
- K.T. Yung Judah

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

New mixtapeAlso I just dropped (Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets) & a debut album (My Life’s A Movie). That will drop next year (2015). ”My Life’s A Movie” single on C2C mixtape Clear the Block Vol. 16. Also I just dropped ”D.S.E. All-Stars Loyalty the mixtape” Hosted by: Eleven. Through Coast 2 Coast/ Hot New Hip-Hop.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would. The ups is you can change the game, and the downs is you can get lost in the Commercial life.

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

S/O to the that put me here GOD, DSE family K-Dub, Mr. Toe Tag, Mz. Sparkle, & D.O.Z., Elvenego Crusher, Thrill Da Playa, Jay Fella, Biggie Rico, A-1, PremeD., Dj Brooklyn, Dj Baby Lac, Dj Krunch One, DME, Clintele, Kallosity, Red Ridah, Godfather Records, SSM, DUVAL, Orlando, Miami, West Palm, and anybody & place I ride with I see you.

So how can we contact you?

K.T. Yung Judah: http://www.facebook.com/DSErecord

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment