Attractive Attributes

Featured artist: Maine Attraction - Attractive Attributes


Never Give Up

- Maine Attraction


Upcoming underground artist Maine Attraction just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Maine Attraction: My Lil homie Pyro Phoenix was bout to go do a prison bid back in 2004.. And last time i saw muy Lilo potna before he left…. I told him.. When tour jump ima be READY! And it Came TRUE

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Would love to ROCK a crowd of 100,000 :-) #IdKillIt

Best punchline you ever wrote?


bitch I love my mama bitch I love my daddy bitch I love deez streets moe it’s like fwm bitches had me
- Maine Attraction

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently im working on my first OFFICIAL mixtape called ”FWM”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes.

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

BIG shots to my Lil potna flame gang CEO Pyro Phoenix.. Without his inspiration I wouldn’t even be here! Shots out to da alley boys… My mama my Lil sister lele and my beautiful daughter shanel #IgotUS-Maine Attraction

So how can we contact you?

Maine Attraction: soundcloud.com

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment