'You Only Get One Life & One Chance'

Featured artist: Inception - ’You Only Get One Life & One Chance’


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Inception.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Inception: I wouldn’t really clarify myself as an artist just yet. I think as a performer you only earn the right to be called an artist once you make a difference. When I was thirteen years old I started writing lyrics in my schools book to later take the school yard to perform for my friends. Being an impersonal teenager I believed the road to success wouldn’t be as torrid as it is.

I didn’t really take myself seriously and had no intention of becoming famous. At the age of 15 I decided to enter a talent show, after finishing second the buzz I felt from a job well done was all I needed to want to go out and be the best. My music ever since has been an expression of myself.

Just be yourself & enjoy every minute

- Inception


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do perform live at every possible opportunity, with bookings throughout the summer I hope to increase my live portfolio all the more.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


’You Only Get One Life & One Chance’
- Inception

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Recently finished my third album in two years (Third Time Lucky) set for release March 4th, hosted by MMRecords.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Records labels are the last thing on my own at this very moment. I love being an independent artist, being able to control all my music, do what I want to do and try what I want to. Although being an independent artist has it draw backs, having to fund all my own music productions financial difficulties do stunt development to a degree. In the future should the opportunity arise where a record deal is on the table serious consideration with be took, the main thing for me it be able to do what I love. I love what I do and I do what I love, no deal with worth sacrificing that.

Any last words?

I would like to vibe a huge shoutout to all of my fans, without them I couldn’t be where I am. Always supporting me with everything they have been a real inspiration. Also id like to give a huge shout to Master Mash (CEO/Founder Of MMRecords) since day 1 they have been there for me supporting me and helping my game improve. Also id like to thank Snakes Skin Tattoo for all the work they have put it, it’s been a real honour to work with you guys and I can’t wait to keep the work going!!

Where can we contact you?

Inception: http://m.youtube.com/user/TheInceptionUKRap

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment