Who Is Bishop?

Featured artist: Bishop - Who Is Bishop?


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bishop.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bishop: WU Tang Clan, Biggie, Nas, 2pac, Jay-z…etc. I been a MC since a child when my pops was playing music just took me long to show the world my talent.

Don’t try an do to much and never follow trends

- Bishop


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I play live. Though, I am not doing concerts until the summer starts up again.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Too many punchlines go listen!!!!
- Bishop

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my first mixtape titled Influenza. No, have not released anything in the past.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Hell No!!! Pros is I’m refrshing to this Hip Hop game, The con is that I don’t know how long I’ll be around for because Seattle get’s done so dirty when it comes to music.

Any last words?

No Shoutouts everybody know who they are that know me. I’m representing Seattle.

Where can we contact you?

Bishop: https://soundcloud.com/rodgers-malik

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment