We On The Rise

Featured artist: Nitty Gritty Mafia - We On The Rise


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nitty Gritty Mafia.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nitty Gritty Mafia: i decided to become a srtist because of everything ive gone through in my life .Music is my escape to vent anything im feeling and gives me the motivation no matter the obstacles that come in my way that things can and will get better

to keep grindin no matter who tells u not to

- Nitty Gritty Mafia


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i have not played live in years but i do have very big things coming up

Best punchline you ever wrote?


they tryed to take me out but i flooded the gates and got right back in so fierce refuse to lose born to win
- Nitty Gritty Mafia

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i jus relaesed our first official group mixtape the other day always have something going on

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i would if the circumstances are right .the cons would be that i wouldnt have the same options to work with whomever i want too

Any last words?

shoutouts to my partner solo nitty gritty , my boy pistol p my homie mizzle ,my brody wordplay , the big homie out of nc trigga all my fans that support especialaly my home girl caitlin always helping me to keep my head up also big shoutouts to all the homies from the 315 to the 615 together we will suceed to the top

Where can we contact you?

Nitty Gritty Mafia: https://www.facebook.com/brandon.silkworth.9

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment