uncut hiphop

Featured artist: Blkstyl - uncut hiphop


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Blkstyl.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Blkstyl: Growing up either u plyd a sport did music or wrk. I hated awrk so I plyd football n music

luv many trust few learn to paddle ur own canod

- Blkstyl


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i do, but im not payin a arm n leg to fill someones venue n get no split

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i hold a grudge like da body holds blood
- Blkstyl

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

new album

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

no I would not sign a contract with a major label I would stay independent pros and cons pros I love to work and I love to put out what I like time

Any last words?

Long island, all new York , bmore, satellite gang, fam n friends, all beat makers who gave me a chance, most importantly god, for the skills

Where can we contact you?

Blkstyl: reverbnation/blackstyle

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment