Trap Fam ENT. 's OWN

Featured artist: Mr.GribbZ - Trap Fam ENT. ’s OWN


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Mr.GribbZ.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Mr.GribbZ: Honestly , i picked up the microphone due to my enjoyment of music and music always helped me . When i started writing i loved the feeling of expressing myself and hearing a great outcome of something that iv done.

The best advice that was told to me was about 3 years ago when i just getting the hang of recording , my bro rob looked at me and said ”say it with your chest! ” .

- Mr.GribbZ


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have performed live once. a nice party with approximately 2-3 hundred people. I feel and was told that i performed great, i have a show scheduled for a august 22nd , so i guess i must be entertaining ! haha

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”I Just sit back at the game and just laugh, because im the new upcoming aftermath ”
- Mr.GribbZ

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well I Just Finished ”Strange Game ” Which is a 20 track Mixtape . Im Sitting On two other mixtapes, ”Third Eye:Ressurection” (no typo) a 20 track mixtape , and ”Third Eye 3” a 13 Track Album. Im Now Working On A Mixtape Titled ”Something Dark” and A Self Produced EP Titled ”MG EP”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I feel as if ”Strange Music” would be the only major label i would sign a record contract with . I Would Like To Stay Independent , But who knows what the future holds !

Any last words?

Shout out to Trap Fam ENT. My Label ! Shout Out To Markie D , T.M.B., W3rD , Tajon , Dlo , Dj Shakespeare ! Shout to My Hometown , Painesville Ohio , 440 all the Way To The 301 !

Where can we contact you?

Mr.GribbZ: https://www.facebook.com/Mr.GribbZ

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment