Top Secret

Featured artist: Damion Lee Taylor - Top Secret


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Damion Lee Taylor.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Damion Lee Taylor: I listened to mum and dads music and it rubbed off on me. After seeing some shows i guess i just wanted to do that, you know playing riffs and performing and making music for people, with people. Some music sends a shiver down your spine, inspires us and directs us.

Keep my feet on the ground.

- Damion Lee Taylor


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I like to play live, its mostly acoustic solo performances, occasionally with a band though i aiming to make more of a grander stage show in the future.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I wrote ’Low Budget Movies’
- Damion Lee Taylor

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on the master for a new digital album which, hopefully, is released this year, its a continuation from my demo album which was a limited release. The new album will feature the very best tracks from the last ten years writing and recording. Some of which i hope to play live this year in 2014

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with major. That would help. I need the investment. Being famous might intrude on my privacy but it comes with the job i suppose. I could do good deeds with a famous name and spare cash !

Any last words?

Big shout to all my family and friends in Rugby town and beyond.

Where can we contact you?

Damion Lee Taylor: https://soundcloud.com/damionleetaylor

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment