Theres A Wolf Amist

Featured artist: Reup Von Wolfgang - Theres A Wolf Amist


Just keep doing what you doing on that stage,that what you love,thats where you'll make you money.

- Reup Von Wolfgang


Upcoming underground artist Reup Von Wolfgang just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Reup Von Wolfgang: My father had me listening to groups like Public Enemy and Funkadelic when i used to ride with him every where. I always knew i do something with music but it was until my sophomore year that i decided this is what I'm gonna do and i gonna stick to it,for rich or poor.I have done over 350 shows in the past 7 years and not looking to slow down anytime soon,i feel like i bring a a bit of raw energy only i can bring that what ultimately made me become a artist.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i have concerts, I'm continuously performing

Best punchline you ever wrote?


m the gift and the curse but my mental is worse and I feel something inside that don't fear the hurst/n***** hated with a passion,you can die today,kill myself so we still beef in the afterlife,flame broiled
- Reup Von Wolfgang

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im finishing up on my album An Amerikan WereWOLF,and two eps-Tatttoos And 808 II and The Shawn Micheals EP and i have 3 previous releases, BFC Presents Reup Von Wolfgang, Tattoo And 808s and Bark At The Moon

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If the situation is the right and it a place where i can progress,i would be with it

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

shout out the whole AuthenticMOBB, Raider Klan Records for vibing with a Wolf,every following me on IG,Twitter @reupvonwolfgang and Facebook,www.facebook.com/reupvonwolfgang
representing the 618/314,402 and 321 they all my home.

So how can we contact you?

Reup Von Wolfgang: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/reup-von-wolfgang-an-amerikan-werewolf-mixtape.108026.html?song-1 or Google me

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment