The Satanic Flash

Featured artist: Zeuronymous - The Satanic Flash


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zeuronymous.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zeuronymous: I’m a Somebody that’s proving I’m a nobody…
Hearing the Music industry today inspired me & how it Destroyed & Restored everything around myself… its such a genius creation indeed & I definitely got what it takes to bring what it needs…

Shorty’s advice from the Scary movie… Dont look back!

- Zeuronymous


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Word word… Every rehearsal is like a Flawless concert…

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I’m a Miscarriage who couldnt Parish, Became this Embarrasment to Both my Parents & I’m Now careless, Like a terrorist ontop a Farace wheel in Paris…
- Zeuronymous

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Working on this Mini EP… & I’ve recently Released a song titled (VOAS) ”Villain Or A Savior”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would, Definitely… Making music with the Realist is Something other than nothing forsure…

Any last words?

A huge shout out to the World & Universes … basically everything because we all Unique & Creative,

Where can we contact you?

Zeuronymous: https://twitter.com/Zeuronymous

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

1 comment :