the impact......new west order

Featured artist: B-BLUNT - the impact……new west order


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist B-BLUNT.

How did you decide to become an artist?

B-BLUNT: I had some friends I worked with that did music n one day I went to their studio n tried to hang out n I was jus captivated by the whole experience…the vibe the way the record equipment ect n out of nowhere one of the homies shot me a note pad n said write to the track but long story short all nervous n sweaty I spit that 16 probly more cuz I didn’t know jack about barz lol but everyone liked it n told me to keep up with it n I have

be yourself

- B-BLUNT


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i do perform live n try to stay busy with eventz as possible

Best punchline you ever wrote?


from nothin to somethin now the feddy keepz jumpin married to the game that bitch call me her husban
- B-BLUNT

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im currently workin on a solo mixtape imma call hustlerz mentality should b out with in a month keep ur earz open for it

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

of course if the deal was right

Any last words?

Shout out to the the impact fam we’ve been thru a lot but still standin strong ”can’t keep a good man down” we steady pushin to the top…..the crowd wut it do alwayz keepin it 100 n big upz to the h dizzle imma rep it till the grave WEST UP!!!

Where can we contact you?

B-BLUNT: find me on f b under bblunt theimpact

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment