Sums And Scriptures?

Featured artist: Kavah King - Sums And Scriptures?


The best advice is to be true to yourself, establish authenticity within your craft.

- Kavah King


Upcoming underground artist Kavah King just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Kavah King: I ended up being an artists because writing was an outlet I used to keep my sanity. The world is cold and we aren’t guaranteed anything but death. I decided to express my ideas and thoughts because I am sure that there are many people in the world, pastors and prisoners with the same plans as myself.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I give concerts in the New York tri-state area. Check For Heathen Alumni, especially the Stadium Status series.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Bulletproof Soles. Check The Song, It’s Filled With Punchlines.
- Kavah King

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am releasing the ”Slums And Scriptures” project on April 4, 2014. It will be worth the project.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If the majors were speaking the right language, I would sign!

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

I want to shout out the entire Heathen Alumni staff.
I want to shout out to Brooklyn! I want shout out New York City. I want shout out everyone in the slums living off hope, living on a prayer. If you like what you have heard or have some critiques or wish to work together (It Isn’t Just Music) ..email me whoiskavahking@gmail.com or text (347) 455-0585
KNGXHTHN

So how can we contact you?

Kavah King: www.soundcloud.com/kavah-king

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment