Stand for Something or Fall for Anything

Featured artist: L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON) - Stand for Something or Fall for Anything


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON).

How did you decide to become an artist?

L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON): I REALLY DON’T RECALL DECIDING TO DO MUSIC. I BELIEVE IT’S IN MY TRIBAL ESSENCE TO CREATE MUSIC.

DON’T QUIT! GOD NEVER BRINGS YOU THRU SOMETHING IN VAIN.

- L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON)


What about concerts? Do you play live?

YES, I DO. I LOVE ROCKIN THE BUILDING. I’M BLESSED TO BE GOOD AT WHAT I DO.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


THE NIGGAZ ARE DYING, AND THE MOTHER’S ARE CRYING!!!
- L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON)

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

AS OF LATE, IV’E BEEN DROPPING SONG AFTER SONG. I PUT OUT 4 MIXTAPES IN THE PASS 2 YEARS, AND THEY DONE PRETTY GOOD FOR AN INDEPENDENT.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I DON’T THINK I WOULD. IT’S INVOLVED IN TOO MUCH WICKEDNESS, AND I’M DEFINENTLY NOT WHAT THEY WANT!

Any last words?

SHOUTS OUT TO ALL MY HEBREW BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. MY CITY MY HOOD MY HEART NEW ORLEANS, LA. G-TOWN 17TH WARD HOUND YAHEARDME!!! MY N.S.B. BROTHERS, SOZAI FAM BROTHERS, MAJAMONEY, HOODNATION, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY FANS, LOVED ONES, & SUPPORTERS.

Where can we contact you?

L.A.W. (LYRICAL ASSAULT WEAPON): https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w-17th https://twitter.com/LAW17HOUND

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment