Sounds of the AudioJedi

Featured artist: AuxAudioJedi - Sounds of the AudioJedi


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist AuxAudioJedi.

How did you decide to become an artist?

AuxAudioJedi: I was always down with making music. I started in elementary school. In high school I had a ska punk band and did talent shows and back yard gigs. After high school it got harder to get together with other people to make music. So i bought an M.P.C 2000xl and went to work making hip hop beat and writing songs. after building a catalog of song and beats I found a couple of MC’s to work with, joined a few groups. Did shows non-stop for a few years. now I concentrate on beat production and make music with talented and humble kats.

Listen and feel the music. learn music theory.

- AuxAudioJedi


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I use to do shows as an emcee all the time.as a beat producer I have yet to set up shows. Im not opposed to it, just have not found the right show.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My pen will extend to reach higher feats, whack emcees with expired speech please retire and take your seats.
- AuxAudioJedi

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I always working on music. Its just a constant thing. I have recently put on ”Vinylly Hip Hop” and ”Vinylly Beats”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

not sure. I would love the exposer but hate the artistic restrictions.

Any last words?

I rep 323 (Los Angeles, CA) and 505 (abq New Mexico)
Shout outs to : MIKE INFAMOUS, DJ PROLIFIK ADIKTSHUN, THE 7TH SIGN, LOGIC PROVIDER, CAUSULTY, URBAN UNDERGROUND, PROJECT BLOWED.

Where can we contact you?

AuxAudioJedi: AuxAudioJedi.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment