simply me with kristino

Featured artist: kristino singh - simply me with kristino


don’t forget your past ’cause it helps you to stand against the worst scenario,just be real

- kristino singh


Upcoming underground artist kristino singh just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

kristino singh: i ’ve decided to become an artist because i used to be the writer in mah school times,after then, mah hard life inspired me to write and to sing for this world.my life is sorrounded by chaos and being a witness of struggle of mah parents and mediocre life has influenced me to write whatever is bottled inside in me

What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i play live,, and even played for some radio

Best punchline you ever wrote?


my tshirt print says ” i’m more than just a name”
- kristino singh

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i am currently working on my latest songs,in past i did 6songs in 2013

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

hopefully,i think there’s no negative point to sign with major labels cuj they are the one who always boost ya talent

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

enjoy my music ,be safe ,keep loving your crib, keep in touch for ”music for peace”

So how can we contact you?

kristino singh: https://twitter.com/kristinosingh

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment