Self Starter, Depend on YOU

Featured artist: Målz Malady - Self Starter, Depend on YOU


A Song is a conversation between the singer and the snare

- Målz Malady


Upcoming underground artist Målz Malady just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Målz Malady: I had unfortunate things happen in my life that were hard to me to deal with, i started boxing and doing music to cope with my emotions. Feel in love with performing and writing at a young age.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, i adore playing live and connecting with strangers.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


See stars in my lids, heart big like the dipper
- Målz Malady

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on my first organized release, before i was sharpening my sword and just putting out random tracks.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Rhymesayers and it seems to confine the artist a bit.

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

I represent Portsmouth, NH. I would love to shout out TI-Doub, Craig Mosher for playing my music, Krukked who re-inspired me with his pure passion and love for the craft. Shout out to Konsyce who has always been in my corner, My father, Grandfather. My beautiful girlfriend for believing in me! My grandmother for passing on a sense of style. My mother for telling me to stay strong. D the MC for just being ILL. June Jack for being super real, Illiment for keeping me spiritually sound. Ect. Ect.

So how can we contact you?

Målz Malady: www.soundcloud.com/rjc1441

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment