NO ONE DOES THE TITLE RAPPER JUSTICE JUST AS I DO

Featured artist: Swag Da Slik - NO ONE DOES THE TITLE RAPPER JUSTICE JUST AS I DO


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Swag Da Slik.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Swag Da Slik: when i lived in Germany i used to write poetry, but i also played sports so i was a major trash talker, the older i got the more i realized thats all that rap music is trash talking poetry! but i loved music and always have been very competitive and the older i got the more i could relate to the the music because artists lyrics were more like someone talking about my life thats what made me fall in love with the music it felt like people were telling my story or my life on a average day, so i decided to tell my own story!

always trust yourself and do your best If you dont trust in what you are doing how is someone else going to?

- Swag Da Slik


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i do play live and i do do concerts

Best punchline you ever wrote?


NO ONE DOES THE TITLE RAPPER JUSTICE JUST AS I DO
- Swag Da Slik

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i currently am working on a mixtape that will be titled ”kickin that swag with the slickness”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i would, a pro would be mass fan reaching a con would be i dont get all the money for myself

Any last words?

thanks for all the love and support to anyone checkin out my music consistently

Where can we contact you?

Swag Da Slik: https://twitter.com/Swag_Da_Slik

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment