New Sound New Flava

Featured artist: King Velly - New Sound New Flava


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist King Velly.

How did you decide to become an artist?

King Velly: life experiences and growing up in a family with a musical background, the feeling of always wanted to be heard im the voice of the voiceless…i am music.

Stay Real

- King Velly


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i give concerts and live shows contact me for booking info youngdvelly@gmail.com

Best punchline you ever wrote?


money brings me pleasure hide it like a treasure i got too much to give u one
- King Velly

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am always working currently working on my new mixtape recently droped the Unknown mixtape did good got alot of feedback

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yea i would a record label helps you become recognize faster the have the right resources

Any last words?

thank God for life and the gift he blessed me with, Jamaica my birthplace Greenpond my hometown mom dad all my true supporters and fans

Where can we contact you?

King Velly: @KingDVeli

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment