Nettinho - Independent Singer & Rapper

Featured artist: Nettinho - Nettinho – Independent Singer & Rapper


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nettinho.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nettinho: My mum was a singer many years ago and my dad was a producer, so I was brought up in a family where music was always present. I was always interested in music, playing instruments, but I only gained more interest when 13 or 14, teaching myself how to sing and rap, making it one of my favorite hobbies, wanting to follow a career.

Many artists influenced me to sing R&B and Rap. However, only when living in London I had the opportunity to record my songs in school and a youth club, where I learned how to record and master my own songs. Now, I am still writing and recording songs, wanting it to reach as many people as possible, to show my hard work to them.

Never Give Up. It can take months or years for your work to get recognised in the music industry and know by many people, so when I make music, I put in my full potential and sing or rap from inside, from what I go through in stages of my life.

- Nettinho


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have done a hand full of gigs before, but not frequently because I’ve being writing and recording most of the time.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


’'Usain Bolt so fast Ima fly, like Wiz Khalifa get high go to the sky, so don’t act hard, don’t act though, cause in this rap game you’ll get your head chopped off’’
- Nettinho

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I’m working on my mixtape ’'RnB & Rap 4 Life’', some of the songs I’ve already put out there on both youtube and soundcloud. At the moment I’m working on a rap song ’'Nettinho-Yall Don’t Really Hear Me Tho’’ and a R&B song ’'Nettinho-Now She’s Gone’’.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would sign a reocord contract with a major label, I would love to get my music out there to as many people as possible, do what I really want to do as a career, however, the contract has to both benefit me and the label.

Any last words?

Shoutout to my family and friends from my city Araraquara in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Shoutout to my family, friends in London and everyone out there who knows me and supports my work, I appreciate all the love from yall.

Where can we contact you?

Nettinho: My Youtube Channel: Nettinho-Ademir / Soundcloud: Nettinho-Ademir

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment