'Milli' So Do You Rap Or SIng???

Featured artist: Milli - ’Milli’ So Do You Rap Or SIng???


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Milli.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Milli: Well I Started Out Singing When I Was Around 6 Or 7 I remember Far Back Saying to My Self ThisIs What I Want This Is Who I The Entertainer. My Mom And Dad When he Was Around Use To Sing Duets Together All The TIme My Sister Rap And SIng my Brother Rap And Sing ANd I ALso Rap ANd SIng lol COntact me For More Info…

Music Comes From The Soul Threw THe Heart Good Music Is What You Make it.

- Milli


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I PLay At Open Mic CLubs Opening Events In Las Vegas.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i remebr slipin on the block niggas started shooting shots hit the ground so quick thank god i didt get pop
- Milli

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes I am Currently Working On My 3rd Mixtape It Gona Be Hot.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

any

Any last words?

Man… Were Do I Start……..

Where can we contact you?

Milli: milli2014@outlook.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment