Local to Global the Loco Story

Featured artist: Poco Loco - Local to Global the Loco Story


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Poco Loco.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Poco Loco: I’ve always been fascinated with music froma very young age. I remember growing up I used to watch my older brother ,member of the Vega View Crew, and my older cousins compose songs. I guess that sparked something in me because, from then on i aspired to not only leran to rap and compose my own songs but, to be better than those who inspire me such as my older brother Shaun Chambers and the great Eminem.

The best advice given to me was from my brother. He told me, ”F*** what they think about you if you like it they’ll love it”

- Poco Loco


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I want to. I love the spot light so, preforming is defintely on my todo list.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Im in a nice car with a nice bitch in some nice clothes and I’m icey and you mad at me cause the bitch in the passager seat used to be yo wifey I’m gone laugh at you cause I met this bitch tonight and she told me she like me and I’m only with this hoe cause I think she want to one night me”
- Poco Loco

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently, I’m about to begin working on my 3rd mix tape to follow up the previous two ,”The Beginning” and ”Playing Catch-Up”, although I haven’t decided what I’ll call it yet. Neither of the previous two are official I put out and push my own music.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i would but only if its the label i want too sign with. Lets see the pros are the recognition you get and the fans you gain actually see how many people listen to and love my music is what my true goal is. The cons are how the industry will try to control what i put out and my image i cant get down with commercalizing my self im me accept me or dont sign me.

Any last words?

Big shout out to the Vega View Crew
”thats Double A, K’wdien, Shaun Chambers, and me but, don’t forget about Wavy and we all so Chi-Town Crazy” Ewww ft. Double A and Shaun Chambers
Also Big ups to the Tre-P Family Nardo, Jesse, And Lucky
not to forget LA Team Pass B.A.M. Bless and all the other guys from that camp
White Boy Crazy Kazzy and the reast of Krazy Ent.
and of course me city Chicago my block 10Tray

Where can we contact you?

Poco Loco: http://facebook.com/locovegaview

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment