Local Hip-Hop Music

Featured artist: T-Swag - Local Hip-Hop Music


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist T-Swag.

How did you decide to become an artist?

T-Swag: By Musical Inspiration Through Other Stars and listenging to Other Aspiring Artist’s Music. And It At started in wriiting from nowhere and doing music in the streets aswell as taking positive advice from Expericed Legends

”Always remember that hardwork pays off and no one can be a star withough huslin and working hard”

- T-Swag


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes I do perform at times in which I’ll be singing life on stage entertaining audience and as a way of exposure and enjoyment aswell as expression of my talent

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My Swagg Is So Fly On A Broom Like Harry Porter
- T-Swag

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on a Mixtape of 14 tracks at the moment and I’m putting all my effort and hardwork to that so I can give tha publicity good and fresh music, but so far I’ve released a few singles this year.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, but the prons of being in an record label is that your owned by someone else and the cons of being in a record label is that you fastly reach to success .

Any last words?

Just Wanna Send a shoutout To Family,My producers: KurtisBeats from Madhouse Entertainment and Chifo Charge-F.F.L.Rsa and Halla Back to My Hommies: Pro Junior,Slim-Tune,Mello-Kid and ZillaRams. Lastly But not least a wanna send a shoutout To All Ma Fans who supported me from Day One!!! It Really counts without you I’m no one but because of you then they’ll be a T-Swag

Where can we contact you?

T-Swag: http//:twitter@TeeSwagEldridge

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment