Living On My Career SkevilDMusic

Featured artist: Skevil D - Living On My Career SkevilDMusic


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Skevil D.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Skevil D: When i found the passion to make music i just drove myself onward and started making some songs that are talent filled for the public to enjoy

Dont stop.

- Skevil D


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yeah i have done a few live performances

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Living Alright
- Skevil D

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im just working on my overall career currently

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a record label contract on my own terms in other words i still work for me they get paid a percentage

Any last words?

Big up all a mi bredda dem in Jamaica straight Way up Nuh Shake nuh weakness

Where can we contact you?

Skevil D: hit me up on my music profile on soundcloud or my email – soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/skevil-d

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment