$killz From Flint

Featured artist: J-$killz - $killz From Flint


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J-$killz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

J-$killz: I Was At A Buddy’s House And He Had A Studio, He Always Would Hear Me Freestyle Or Spit My Favorite Artist Verse And Finally One Day He Asked If I Wanted To Try To Write And Rap My Own Stuff, I Did And The Rest Is History.

Listen To Different Views, Even If You Don’t Agree

- J-$killz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I Do Perform Live And Would Be Willing To Give Concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”My Flows Like Aged Wine It Gets Better Over Time”
- J-$killz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

EY3$EE Is Available On Datpiff, My First EP Dyin’ City Is On ITunes Along With My Single ”F.T.W” Off My Album Flint Since 88 Dropping Later This Year On ITunes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, You Need Distribution. Period. Unless Your Tech 9, Hopsin, ICP And Build An Independent Label

Any last words?

Shout Out To MizzyBeatZ, Flint Michigan As A Whole.
Shout Out To My Family And Friends
Shout Out To My Mother And Father
Fli City Stand Up!

Where can we contact you?

J-$killz: http://www.reverbnation.com/EYESEE

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment