$killz From Flint

Featured artist: J-$killz - $killz From Flint


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J-$killz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

J-$killz: My Buddy Had A Studio At His House And I Would Always Chill Freestyle, Rap My Favorite Artist Verse And One Day He Asked If I Wanted To Try And Write My Own Stuff, I Did, We Laid A Track And The Rest Is History.

Listen To All Views, Even If You Don’t Agree

- J-$killz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I Do Live Shows. Yes I Am Willing To Give Concerts

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”My Flows Like Aged Wine, It Gets Better Over Time”
- J-$killz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My New Album ”Flint Since 88” EY3$EE Is Available On Datpiff And Dyin’ City Along With The Single ”F.T.W.” Off ”Flint Since 88” Are On ITunes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes. You Need Distribution Unless Your And Independent Power House

Any last words?

Shout Out To MizzyBeatZ From Philly
Shout Out To My Family & Friends
Shout Out To My City Flint Michigan
Shout Out To Everyone That Listens

Where can we contact you?

J-$killz: http://www.reverbnation.com/EYESEE

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment