interview with the 1st Class Sharpest Boy Osckido

Featured artist: Osckido - interview with the 1st Class Sharpest Boy Osckido


I was told never to give up on my dream no matter what people say.

- Osckido


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Osckido.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Osckido: I started loving music at my tender age,I used to dance in parties and other occasions. I then later strtd writing songs & mimming other pples songs. I became so attached to music that I made it my dream to become a star through music. I started with a group of 3 known then as” DA TRIZZAS” before I now discovered myself and went as a solo artist.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”the way she’s moving, the way rolling it, any type of music she don’t refuse it, she rolls like rover dey chop me like guava…” – osckido.
- Osckido

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I released a single tittled ”TAKE ME” on 17th of July 2013, the song took me to the 4th edition of one of the biggest event in Nigeria that is ENUGU ROAD BLOCK. I’m currently working on another hot track now titled ”GHEN GHEN”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes

Where can we contact you?

Osckido: http://twitter.com/osckido

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment