DammyFineGuy on rapbeats.net

Featured artist: DammyFineGuy - DammyFineGuy on rapbeats.net


Keep working hard, Just continue to be you, and the result will come.

- DammyFineGuy


Upcoming underground artist DammyFineGuy just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

DammyFineGuy: The first time I had something to do with music was in church.. I was part of children choir. Then in 2009, my final year in high school, I started writing rhymes..even if they dint make sense. 2010 I met with Rapaholic and Shanxinit and we decided to do a track together..that was when and how I became an artist.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven’t played live before

Best punchline you ever wrote?


well, I don’t know which is my best, buh here is a puncline.. ”Locking me in a cold room won’t stop me from making hits (heat)
- DammyFineGuy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just finished work on my 2nd mixtape #FADA From A Different Angle, which will drop later this year. yes I have released a single ”Bend It” and a mixtape ”Legal Crime”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

well, a major label..no, a major show promoter, yes.

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

A big shout out to my family, my girlfriend, my hommies, the whole Epic Muzik family and everyone from Ekiti state.

So how can we contact you?

DammyFineGuy: you can reach me on twitter at @DammyFineGuy

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment