Can I Live??

Featured artist: Mr.Romeo - Can I Live??


Keep it real and just be yourself

- Mr.Romeo


Upcoming underground artist Mr.Romeo just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Mr.Romeo: I’ve wanted to be an artist ever since I was a little kid, I remember rock’n sunglasses and a fake guitar and running around the house singing.. I thought I was famous lol. But I didn’t start taking it seriously until after high school, so around 18. I always had this thing when I set my mind to something I would accomplish it, but the only thing that stood in my way was funding.. I mean lezzbhonest being a rapper isn’t cheap by any means, you have to pay for studio time and then pay for mixing and mastering and on top of all that I have to pay for artwork and advertising.. It just became too much so as of lately I’ve just been writing up a storm to beats I’ve had in the past or off the internet I have 2 mix-tapes out and I have 3 more that are done that haven’t been recorded yet and on top of that I have my album complete but I’m saving that for down the road obv, and I’m currently working on my 6th mix tape right now called ”Burning trees” I assume you can guess what its about, regardless its my fav so far and I’ve put a lot of time and effort into my work knowing that one day it will all be worth it.. so if you guys could help me out by fulfilling that dream it would be greatly appreciated!!!

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes Absolutely that’s my favourite thing to do.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Fresh ta death lil hope wit some purity, Just fucked yuh bitch now she pissing on my toilet seat, Surprise nigga oops I hope I didn’t spoil it, No she wasn’t hot home boy she was boiling.
- Mr.Romeo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on my 6th mix tape called ”Burning Trees” and I have released 2 mix tapes so far ”Good Vs Evil” and ”Colours”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Well that’s a tough one, Originally I wanted to do things myself and make my own label, but unfortunately I don’t have the money so I guess I would say yes I would sign with a label, pros are that you’ll get free recording time and advertising, cons would be signing your soul away to the devil.

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

Ya I would like too give a huge shout out to my city London Ontario stand up!!!!

So how can we contact you?

Mr.Romeo: https://twitter.com/MrRomeo88

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment