BYTC INC's DROcasso got next with a hot new single, U ALREADY!!!

Featured artist: DROcasso - BYTC INC’s DROcasso got next with a hot new single, U ALREADY!!!


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist DROcasso.

How did you decide to become an artist?

DROcasso: I started rapping at an early age with a group called Mass Confusion that consisted of two rappers, K-Dawg and myself, plus a reggae chatter named Likle Red. While being managed by my father, the group began to get a name around the Boston area and my love for the art of Hip Hop began to develop. This was the beginning of my journey in music and that taste of success is what grew my hunger and adrenaline. It became a rush.

When you can reach others in ways that show all that we are more alike, than unalike; then others attract to you and have the opportunity to grow and be touched by your experiences through the music.

- DROcasso


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I love to play live because I love the warm acoustics and boom baps but most of my show is just me exerting the energy and emotion of the song and I let my voice become the instrument.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


On my block the money came quick, the hell wit it, it’s evident, Im trying to get my dimes up like it’s Hamilton. truthfully it was the only time I thought about the Presidents, chicks like here he go again thinking wit his head again, cuz I come through on the late nights like it’s letterman, giving back strokes til the bed post hit her head again, had to work it out until BY is in her regiment, it’s definite, im bout to blow it up like 9-11 did!
- DROcasso

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently dropping my new single ”U ALREADY” being launched on the BYTC website. BYTC INC. dropped the first sampler in the Spring of 2013 called LOVE, PAIN & HIP HOP.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Signing a record contract isn’t definitely our goal but would consider depending on deal I would consider more of a distribution deal but I think you have a lot of creative limitations with labels and I believe we can develop the same resources.

Any last words?

I would like to shout out the whole city of Boston including those grinding in this music. I would like to shout all BYTC members: Kuro-San, Monymone, K-Dawg, Big Danger, Big Tone Loc & Squeeky. Also our affiliates: WMS Sultan, SMN Radio, & Jay Jacobs.

Where can we contact you?

DROcasso: www.bytcinc.com; info@bytcinc.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment