Beginning of A Legend

Featured artist: Cherry Black - Beginning of A Legend


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Cherry Black.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Cherry Black: I was always attracted to music as a child. My grandma could tell you stories from as far back as 5 years old pretending like I had a mic in my hand rapping in front of the T.V. to the latest Tupac music video on MTV. Around the age of 9 after I was able to understand the music a bit more I could feel this undeniable connection in my heart with the tunes of the music and it lead me to write my very first rap ever titled ”There she goes”. After that I decided that this was me and I was born to be a Legend.

Wake up to be the Best every Day

- Cherry Black


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do. I have done 6 concerts so far.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Found Escape in the beat, pen & paper is relief, belief that I will make it is recieved when Released, A Beast
- Cherry Black

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my new mixtape entitled ”Good Luck”. To follow-up the ”Back 2 Bidness (EP)” that was released in August.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a Major Label for Ditstribution, Tour Support, and Production. Anything else would have to be fine tuned to fit my criteria.

Any last words?

I want to shout out Frank Tank, Tre O, HB, Zelli, De, Rik Rik, and the whole TownBidness Ent. Camp and Big Shouts to the 206 and the Whole NorthWest Stand Up!.

Where can we contact you?

Cherry Black: https://twitter.com/CherryBlack_Fl

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment