Yung ELi - No Room For Error

Featured artist: Yung ELi - Yung ELi – No Room For Error

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Yung ELi

How did you decide to become an artist?

Yung ELi: Since young I was rapping jay-z lyrics that were played on the radio early in the morning before daycare. A couple years later I learn how to write in the first grade and my next door neighbor who was much older than me always rapped around me with his friends, so one day I went over with a notebook and pencil and I asked him to teach me how to write lyrics and from then I will dab here and there through out the years growing up recording on radio’s with built in microphones and a karaoke machine which i made mixtapes with. 13 years old i got my first summer job brought myself a studio microphone and from then i been making music

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Dont listen to nobody

- Yung ELi


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yung ELi: Yeah i do live shows

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im sayin i dont kno where my mind went to/ probably tired of all the bullshit it went through/ All this sh*t so heavy on my mental/ I’m still driving though tryna keep ten two/ On the clouds smoking on that medical/ Tryna get a better view/ Focused on the future but I guess I’ll check the weather too/ Gon be a cold winter guess these n***as don’t have a clue
- Yung ELi

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yung ELi:I just release my sixth mixtape ”No Room For Error” and im working on ”I’m on dat v3” aswell as ”No Room For Error 2”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yung ELi: Yeah i would sign with a major label

Where can you be contacted?

Yung ELi: http://soundcloud.com/YungELi
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment