Your life now has purpose.

Featured artist :Infinite Knowledge Your life now has purpose.

Thanks for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?
Infinite Knowledge
How did you decide to become an artist?
Infinite Knowledge : I started doing my thing the way a lot of people begin to make music. I was heavily influenced by 90’s hip hop and just followed my groove until it came to be my own style. I don’t think many people know the hard work and dedication it takes to spend days in your lab hidden away like a monster from the world. Someway, somehow, music tends to be somewhat of a right of passage into part of me that feels empty without it.
What was the best advice given to you as an artist?
Infinite Knowledge : Always give free cds to the fans
Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?
Infinite Knowledge : yes
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Infinite Knowledge : yes
Where can you be contacted?
Infinite Knowledge : www.soundcloud.com/infiniteknowledgemusic
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

No comments :

Post a Comment