Youngest In the making

Featured artist: Eastside JoJo - Youngest In the making

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Eastside JoJo

How did you decide to become an artist?

Eastside JoJo: I was rapping at 7 but then I played football for 7 years in wasn’t rapping cause I was based on this football life. But I really got back at it last year in start to get better in better that’s what keeps me going to get better and give what the people want from a young teen like me

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Never stop keep it going you’ll get better by the days if you keep at it like you is

- Eastside JoJo


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Eastside JoJo: Yeah, and No but I want to

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Hunt yo ass down like it was deer hunting season, if you coming to my trap you better knock for a reason, tear yo ass up drose out for a season
- Eastside JoJo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Eastside JoJo:Right now I’m working on my album ”Money Call 2” but I have a mixtape on HNHH called ”Lavish” check it out

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Eastside JoJo: Yes

Where can you be contacted?

Eastside JoJo: https://mobile.twitter.com/Eastsidejojo
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment