Who is Vee-Money?

Featured artist: Vee-Money - Who is Vee-Money?

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Vee-Money

How did you decide to become an artist?

Vee-Money: I’ve always been a fan of music. I started rapping when I was real young, but I didn’t get serious about it till I got in high school. I remember the good old days just freestyling during lunch. I graduated high school in 2008, and I really feel like I’ve grown more and more as an artist from then to now. Now im just a local unsigned artist just tryna take my career to the next level and so on and so on.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Keep doin your thing no matter what haters say or think about you

- Vee-Money


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Vee-Money: Yeah i perform here and there. I would love to go on tour soon

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My city is full of artists, but no ever mentions me/Thats why i get on this mic and set my tentions free
- Vee-Money

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Vee-Money:Right now im just working on new music and video

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Vee-Money: I would love to sign with Def Jam or Atlantic, but right now im bout 2 start my own indie label LOE (Loyalty Over Everything)

Where can you be contacted?

Vee-Money: www.reverbnation.com/veemoney
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment