Who is T'Swan?

Featured artist: T’Swan - Who is T’Swan?


”It’s all out there, you just have to go and get it.”

- T’Swan


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

T’Swan

How did you decide to become an artist?

T’Swan: Before I ever started trying to write songs, I was actually teaching myself how to be a musician. I taught myself to play the piano and play the drums. However, I’ve always been a big fan of music. Mostly hip-hop, so of course I started writing rhymes. Ever since then there’s been no turning back.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

T’Swan: Yes. I’ve performed at the Iron Horse Music Hall in Northampton multiple times, The Hill in downtown Springfield, The Renaissance Artspace also in downtown Springfield, MaxCap in Chicopee, Mass and a few other places I can’t really recall at the moment. But now I have a publicist team behind me and we’re working on setting up some more performances.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I’m not sure I have a best punchline. I tend to have a lot, although some tend to go over a lot of people’s heads.
- T’Swan

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

T’Swan: I am currently working on a mixtape entitled ”Bay State of Mind”. It’s kind of my way of giving respect to where I’m from and giving people some insight to what’s in my mind. On New Years Day of 2013 I released a mixtape entitled ”Rededication” available on datpiff. If you haven’t downloaded it already you most certainly should!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

T’Swan: Yes I would depending on the label and what I’m being offered. But for now I am trying to make it independently and seeing where that takes me.

Where can you be contacted?

T’Swan: http://twitter.com/TSwanMusic
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment