Who is Lucid the Rapper?

Featured artist: LuciD - Who is Lucid the Rapper?

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

LuciD

How did you decide to become an artist?

LuciD: I would always freestyle with my friends when one day I found my old mic that I used for call of duty commentaries. I started recording songs and sending them to people and some liked them. I then got addicted to music making and went from there.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

To make music that I love and then the fans will to

- LuciD


What about concerts? Do you play live?

LuciD: Yes I have concerts at parties.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Every wants a rarri lambo and private jet, your girl just wants the fourth letter of the alphabet.
- LuciD

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

LuciD:I am currently working on a mixtape. Yes I have about 5 songs out

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

LuciD: Most likely depending on the label.

Where can you be contacted?

LuciD: https://twitter.com/Lucid_Raps_Sav
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment