whats da word with PEACE&BLUNTZ

Featured artist: S.P.I.T - whats da word with PEACE&BLUNTZ


Trust No One Work Hard No Complaints.

- S.P.I.T


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

S.P.I.T

How did you decide to become an artist?

S.P.I.T: S.P.I.T started his rapping career growing up in his hometown, Brooklyn NY, where his influences were rappers like jay-z, biggie smalls ,tupac, big pun, ll cool j, and other great rappers . Rapper,Writer,Producer S.P.I.T and his team PEACE&BLUNTZ are trying to make a statement

What about concerts? Do you play live?

S.P.I.T: I try to get my music heard anyway i can

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All Along im thinking she down for the team more like lebron only down for da ring
- S.P.I.T

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

S.P.I.T: mixtapes

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

S.P.I.T: No i would like to stay independent

Where can you be contacted?

S.P.I.T: https://www.youtube.com/user/brooklynspitter
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment