welcome too my life

Featured artist: sdubs - welcome too my life


NEVER STOP!!!

- sdubs


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist sdubs.

How did you decide to become an artist?

sdubs: Well life was a hip hop artist rapper was my swagger feel me

Im a 80’s born 90’s raised soo the beef had me lovin rap

hip hop was that lifestyle party have fun an do wat u do in comfortable

position of time u need to be u…..clothes style shoes wats hot an not

hip hop mainly is a street life ability which i so happen to live……..

not sayin it was easy jumped all the time fought one on one sumtimes AN i would win

like baby boy hadd that heart so no hospital scenerios too strong

my music kept me right 24/7 music lyrics flowin always carried flow \

WElcome to my life to be continued peep the music…..

What about concerts? Do you play live?

IVE DONE TWO SHOWS IN DETROIT MICHIGAN BLONDIES THEn rOYAL OAK TOWNSHIP PARK 8 MILE REUNION /YPsilanti mi mr mikes bar was a battle i did /poetry slam was performed/milan highschool talent show/ annarbor blind pig show

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i got plenty
- sdubs

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My album An did not release any thing pro i am soon …..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I want to be makin my own money ill work with the mainstream just not sign over any talent i want Independence feel me?

Where can we contact you?

sdubs: reverbnation.com/sdubs

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment