Upcoming artist from Memphis,TN

Featured artist: M.O.B-The-Badfella - Upcoming artist from Memphis,TN

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

M.O.B-The-Badfella

How did you decide to become an artist?

M.O.B-The-Badfella: I always loved music but when I began to write and rap myself,the people around me convinced me to take me to take it serious telling me I am just as good as mainstream rappers.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Learn the business side of the game.

- M.O.B-The-Badfella


What about concerts? Do you play live?

M.O.B-The-Badfella: Yes,I have a show March 2nd in my city at a club called ”Purple Haze”

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Have a lot so I will just throw one out there because I can’t say what my best is but ”Im not the most lyrical but lyrical I can get and I stand out thats why Im outstanding”
- M.O.B-The-Badfella

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

M.O.B-The-Badfella:I am currently working on my album ”The Marcus Hughes Story Chapter 1” the album but I recently finished a mixtape titled the same thing

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

M.O.B-The-Badfella: Yes,if there is nothing in the contract that could possibly hurt me in the future.

Where can you be contacted?

M.O.B-The-Badfella: http://www.datpiff.com/MOB-The-Badfella-The-Marcus-Hughes-Story-Chapter-1-mixtape.576795.html.
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment