Up And Coming Artist

Featured artist: Kilo Cokaine - Up And Coming Artist

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Kilo Cokaine

How did you decide to become an artist?

Kilo Cokaine: My Father Has Been A Musician Since The 90s. I Grew Around Him And His Friends Making Music. I Always Had It In Me, But At School My Friends And I Would Freestyle At Off Periods And Lunches About What Was Going On In Our Lives. My Father Had A Home Studio Set-Up And I Began There In 2012

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Keep Working, Never Feel Down, And Be Enthusiastic!

- Kilo Cokaine


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Kilo Cokaine: Yes, My Next Show Is On March 23rd!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


When It’s Crunch Time I Ingest Beats Like Lunch Time Shoes Untied Racing Revelations Chasing Paper Elysium My Destination
- Kilo Cokaine

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Kilo Cokaine:Yes! My Mixtape Releases 3.3.14 via Datpiff

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Kilo Cokaine: Of Course! That’s My Biggest Dream And What I Am Currently Working For

Where can you be contacted?

Kilo Cokaine: Twitter.com/KILOFRM300
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment