Trey Law mixtape L.A.M.E.

Featured artist: Trey Law - Trey Law mixtape L.A.M.E.

Thanks for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?



Trey Law

How did you decide to become an artist?

Trey Law : I’m always love music I grew up around music my whole life. um i Just love when I rap.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Trey Law : Rap about things b people can relate to and if yu never did it don’t say it

Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?

Trey Law : I never give a live performance but I would like to

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Trey Law : yes any chance to be heard

Where can you be contacted?

Trey Law : Twitter- @Tracklaw
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment